Who can enter?
The public and private hotel and catering colleges.
Each college can present Boiron Frères Foundation with candidates having the following profile:
- second year students in Culinary Arts BTS – Option B
- very good culinary technique
- curious, open-minded, ambitious and autonomous
- hard-working and deserving
- good communications skills
- mastery of working English
The major stages
- Up to 22 November 2016: selection and preparation of the candidates by the partner colleges
- 22 November 2016: deadline for the submission of applications to the Boiron Frères Foundation
- 23 November to 2 December 2016: examination of applications by the Boiron Frères Foundation
- 5 December 2016: announcement of the 8 finalists on the website
- 6 December 2016 to 8 January 2017: preparation for the final presentation
- 10 January 2017: presentation before the jury in Valence and selection of three prizewinners
- 11 January 2017 to 30 June 2017: preparation for the departure, discussions with chefs, training in the production of the reports
- 1 July 2017: departure
- 1 July to 31 October 2017: restaurant 1
- 1 November 2017 to 28 February 2018: restaurant 2
- 1 March to 30 June 2018: restaurant 3
- 1 July 2017 to June 2018: publications posted on the website of the Boiron Frères Young Talents Trophy
The Foundation responsibility shall not be liable if the dates were to be changed.
To view the rules, click here.